Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Got Interviewed!

A couple of weeks I was interviewed for a series about young entrepreneurs that Kathy at Teaching Good Things is doing. She has interviewed several people that started a business at a young age.

I thought it would be fun to be interviewed. She sent me several questions such as do you take extra lessons and did your parents encourage you.

Once I had answered the questions my mom sent the answers to her. After a couple of days she posted the interview. She also made several comments about my answers.

If you would like to read the whole interview you can read it here. If you found my site from Kathy's, I am glad you found me.

Kathy also has some great teaching DVD's on her site. My sister and I just finished watching her cake decorating DVD and we really learned a lot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

My mom also ordered the cake decorating DVD, but I haven't watched yet. I learned how to crochet a granny sqare from her crocheting DVD.

December 9, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home