Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Christmas Is all About

The meaning of Christmas has gone backwards. Most people think Christmas is about receiving present and not giving presents. Here is a post about a true Christmas.

This post teaches a lot about what Christmas really is. Christ was born to give His life for us. We as Christians should be willing to give up something for others pleasure. Reading this post really makes me appreciate what I have and realize what Christmas is really about. I hope this post makes you to have the same feeling.

This Christmas remember to give. I am sure you will be rewarded.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, you were up early today. I agree with you. Keep Christ on Chistmas! Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

December 22, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Thanks Brianna!

January 4, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home