Saturday, May 1, 2010

My First Hat

I finished my first crocheted hat this week. My family got me a hat book for my birthday. I have never made a hat before, and I really enjoyed making it.

I finished the hat Wednesday. I am going to make another hat for my brother and sister. They wanted a hat, too. I have started on my brother's, but my sister has not decided what kind of hat she wants. I will post pictures of their hats when I finish them.

Here are some pictures of me with my hat on.




A close up.


A back view.



A side view.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Great job on your hat! Hats are fun to make ares they? I can't wait to see pictures of your brother's and sister's hat! Yours looks really cool! Good Job!

May 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger briannascreativecrochet said...

Sarah,
Yes, it is fun to make hats.

May 1, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home