Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Double Rainbow

A few weeks ago it rained. Late in the evening my sister notice a rainbow. I went to take some pictures, and then I noticed it was a double rainbow! I had not seen a double rainbow up to this point, and I doubt I will see one again.

In the Bible Noah and his family were the only ones to survive a world wide flood. The rainbow was a sign to Noah that there would not be a flood that covered the whole world again. If you see a rainbow, please remember that.
Here are some pictures I took of the rainbows:



I know the pictures are not as beautiful as seeing the rainbows in reality, but I still hope you can enjoy looking at the pictures of them. I hope you can see the second rainbow above the more obvious one. You can see the second one better in the first picture.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That is so cool! We saw one a couple of years ago. That one was cool too. Rainbows remind me of all of God's promises.

May 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home