Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sewing # 3

I have been doing a sewing series. This is the third post in the series. Here are the links to posts number one and two.

My sister and I made aprons with our grandma . An apron is really quick and easy to make. My sister and I did not make pockets for our aprons, but I am sure that it does not take too long to make and put pockets on aprons.
My sister and I took pictures of our sewing projects. My sister's apron has bears, birds, moose, and wolves on it. My apron has horses on it.

Here are the pictures of our aprons:
I am cutting out the pattern.

My sister is pinning the pattern to her fabric.

This is my fabric cut out.

My sister is sewing.

I am sewing.

This is my sister's finished apron.

This is my finished apron.

Have you ever made an apron?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home